Last Updated on June 18, 2020 by MakeThingsReal
Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce Recipe
It was nice to discover that fresh lobsters were on sale in my local supermarket, so I grabbed the opportunity by purchasing a few pieces. I like lobsters not only for its taste but also for the fact that these are quick and easy to cook. I initially cooked the lobsters by steaming. You can also boil, bake, grill, or broil these if desired.
Once the lobsters are cooked. Remove the meat from it. The meat from the tail part is the easiest to pull out. A nutcracker can be a useful tool to break the claws so that you can pull the meat from it. Chop all the meat before starting to cook the sauce.
I made use of salted butter for the sauce. simply melt the butter in a pot and then add the chopped lobsters and garlic powder. As I mentioned earlier, I used some garlic powder for this recipe because I thought that it complemented the lobster. Heavy whipping cream was also used for this recipe along with shredded or grated Parmesan cheese. If you cannot find heavy whipping cream in your location, you can use all-purpose cream. However, you might need to add a bit of fresh milk to balance the thickness.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- Meat from 2 steamed lobsters, chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce by Melting butter in a pot.
- Add chopped lobsters and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour heavy whipping cream into the pot. Stir. Cook while stirring until it starts to boil.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. Set aside.
- Arrange a serving of spaghetti in a bowl. Pour the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce over the spaghetti and sprinkle some ground black pepper, if desired. Toss.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
For more featured useful kitchen products you can visit our page Amazing Machines.