The Amazing Machines Team consist of 3 very passionate people, with one mission in common. We believe machines can help us all live a better and easier life with the help of the right machines. Our mission is simple, we aim to find and provide the best of the machines that we see make a difference out there. We generally love to test and review various products and like to share our findings.
We don’t accept direct sponsorship or payments from any of the brands listed on this page, because we want to make sure our recommendations are fair and balanced.
We have now spend hundreds of hours researching top products for our amazing readers. Our aim is to be helpful for all our readers and deliver high quality product reviews.
Contributing to society and its growth is also part of our business and we enjoy helping talented people successed.
Each year Amazing Machines will award one student a scholarship worth $1,000.
General Terms of Participation
A good review is a review in our opinion, clearly show strength and weaknesses between different products and it’s likewise as authentic and unbiased as possible. It’s important that you include the following points in your piece of content:
- Why did you choose this product for the review
- What was your experience with the product
- Pros and Cons
The student who submits the best essay will receive $1000.
Please note that we run the Amazing Machines scholarship on an annual basis.
This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the schools/colleges/universities. Any other applications will be disregarded.
How to Take Part?
- Create a 700-1000 word essay based on the above description.
- The review must be unique and original, no plagiarism is allowed.
- Submissions must be sent in either Microsoft Word or PDF format
- Only English language submissions will be accepted.
- Submit your essay by emailing us at [email protected] with the subject “Annual Scholarship-2017.”
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University
- Area Of Study
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.
Students must provide written essay before the deadline of December 01,2017
A winner will be chosen on December 16, 2017
The winner can expect the reward delivered to him/her by December 30,2017
The $1,000 will be directly sent to winner’s bank account via Cheque or Bank Transfer.