Last Updated on June 18, 2020 by MakeThingsReal
- 4 cups all-purpose flour/ Breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons pepper, divided
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 large eggsPREPARATION :
- In one medium bowl, mix together 4 cups of flour or breadcrumbs, 2 tables garlic salt, 3 tablespoons black pepper, paprika and 2-1/2 poultry seasoning.
In a separate bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups flour, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper,2 egg yolks You may need to thin with additional beer if the batter is too thick.
- Heat the oil in your Air -fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the dry mix.Shake off excess and dip in the wet mix, then dip in the dry mix once more.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil. Fry for 15 to 18 minutes, or until well browned. Smaller pieces will not take as long. Large pieces may take longer. Remove and drain on paper towels before serving.