Last Updated on June 18, 2020 by MakeThingsReal
When we talk about bucking, pruning, removing branches and foliage and cutting trees, the first machine that comes to our mind is the chainsaw. A chainsaw is an electronic saw used these purposes. It is not just used for trees but also for ice stones. It has several parts like the engine, cutting chain, the guide bar and the clutch and sprocket known as the drive mechanism.
If you are going to use this machine, safety measures and proper usage needs to be followed. Accidents can happen anywhere, thus safety should come first always.
It is also important to choose a chainsaw that is reliable. One of this is GreenWork’s G-Max 40V 16-inch DigiPro Brushless Chainsaw. This chainsaw takes it further and is the first cordless. The build quality is excellent. It feels well-balanced. You may notice the weight, but no more than a good electric and it is lighter than a similarly-sized gas machine.
Maintenance is also one factor when using a chainsaw. Some of it needs to be manually lubricated by fuels and there are some that are lubricated for life. The chains must be kept sharp for efficient use. It may be blunt when used for hard objects like stones, metal and soil. You would know that the chains are blunt when the result after produces saw dust instead of clean shavings.
Features of the GreenWorks G-MAX 40V 16-inch DigiPro Brushless Chainsaw
- 4 AH Model : 30312
- Powerful enoughto cut up to a cord of wood on a single charge.
- Compatible with GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Battery System for the highest efficiency.
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for superior cutting performance.
- Innovative brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working.
- 16-inch steel bar and chain for powerful results.
- Chain brake, hand guard and quick release trigger offer additional support for user safety
- Compatible only with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29463 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.
- What’s inside the box? Chainsaw, 16-inch steel Oregon bar and chain with scabbard, travel bag and the user’s manual.
- Battery model comes with 4 AH Battery and Charger.
Reviews for GreenWorks G-MAX 40V 16-inch DigiPro Brushless Chainsaw
“Just love this chainsaw: Love it! Just wish it came with an extra battery. I have a couple of the smaller B&D battery powered saws and this thing outperforms them hands down. The only thing that would make this one better would be if it had an adaptor like a fake battery with an extension cord so that you could run it off house current when the battery is being recharged.”
Most customers prefer this chainsaw for it’s quietness unlike other powered chainsaws that operate on high noise levels.